Save yourself from being blinded by flashes & eye hazards.
Our Auto Darkening Welding Goggle and Mask are lightweight, comfortable and have a compact setup. It allows you into packed spaces with ease while ensuring proper safety.
✔ Get a Clear Protected Visibility
- Equipped with soft eye covering and dual auto-darkening lenses to ensure flash-free Welding
- Comes with a welding Shield and flame-retardant head to prevent UV/IR rays from hurting your eyes and face
- A slim design that lets you work in compact places
- Extremely lightweight that keeps away neck stress
- Available Shades 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13 that are suitable for TIG, MIG, MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
- Wider panoramic view with True Color Technology ensures a clear vision and reduce eye strain
- Welding Goggle with mask fit under a hard hat without the need of an adapter
- Compatible with hard hats, respirators and Eye protections for ensuring added safety
- Has enough room to wear prescription glasses for those with poor visibility
- Longlasting battery life with a run time of 1000 hours
- Shows a red LED indicator when five hours of battery life remaining
- Can be used for arc welding, plasma cutting, and grinding
- Adjustable lens shade, lens delay control, and sensitivity control to make things perfect for different welding processes
- Meets the safety and technical standard of ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
Our True Color Technology makes your visibility better, increasing clarity and reducing the green vibe!
- can you wear these goggles over glasses?
Yes, You Can Easily wear your glasses inside goggles, which traditional welding helmets are limited.
- Does it fog up?
No, it’s Anti-fog, which traditional welding helmets are limited.
- Does this come with the face shield?
Yes, It comes with a face shield.
- Can I detach the goggle from the mask?
Yes, you can separate them, but we recommend using them together with other safety gear.
- What are the shades of auto-darkening functions?
This goggle offers 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13 shades
- What is the weight of the goggles and mask?
They are incredibly lightweight, only 7.1 oz
- Are these good for TIG welding ?
Yes, They work perfectly for TIG, MIG, ARC Cut.